|Odontonia Yellow Parade 'Alpine'|
- Light Moderate to bright. 50 % shade in a greenhouse or an unobstructed east or west windowsill at home.
- Temperature Intermediate. 55º to 60º night minimum.
- Humidity 80%
- Water Water thoroughly when the top 1" of medium is lighter in color.
- Fertilizer 1/4 to 1/2 strength balanced fertilizer applied every 2 weeks.
- Rest Period Less frequent watering while flowering.
- Growing Medium Premium sphagnum or Fir bark+ charcoal+ perlite+peatmoss mix.
- When to Repot After flowering.
- How Often to Repot When the plant has outgrown its pot OR when the medium has broken down. A good quality medium will last about two years.
- How to Rebloom All orchids need a strong root system and sufficient light intensity in order to re-bloom.
|Odontocidium Wildcat 'Golden Red Star'|
|Oncidioda Space Noez 'Dragon's Tears'|