- Light 80% shade in a greenhouse or an unobstructed east windowsill at home.
- Temperature Warm. 64º night minimum. 85º daytime maximum.
- Humidity 80%
- Water Water thoroughly when the top 1" of medium is lighter in color
- Fertilizer 1/4 to 1/2 strength balanced fertilizer applied every 2 weeks.
- Rest Period None.
- Growing Medium Premium sphagnum or Fir bark+ charcoal+ perlite+peatmoss mix.
- When to Repot After flowering.
- How Often to Repot When the plant has outgrown its pot OR when the medium has broken down. A good quality medium will last about two years.
- How to Re-bloom Phal hybrids need a strong root system, sufficient light intensity and daytime temperatures below 78º in order to re-bloom.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Posted by Becky Brinkman