|Blc. Fuchs Orange Nuggett 'Lea'|
- Light Bright. 50% shade in a greenhouse. An unobstructed west or south facing windowsill at home.
- Temperature Intermediate. 55º to 60º night minimum.
- Humidity 75-80%
- Water Water thoroughly when the top 1" of medium is lighter in color.
- Fertilizer 1/4 to 1/2 strength balanced fertilizer applied every two weeks.
- Rest Period Many curtail root growth while flowering and need less frequent watering.
- Growing Medium The classic trio of fir bark+charcoal+ perlite
- When to Repot After flowering.
- How Often to Repot When the plant has outgrown its pot OR when the medium has broken down. A good quality medium will last about two years.
- How to Rebloom All orchids need a strong root system and sufficient light intensity in order to re-bloom.
|Pot. Burana Beauty|